GSMK Cryptophone T3
The CryptoPhone T3 Thuraya satellite option is the perfect solution for secure communications in areas without GSM coverage
or if you do not wish to depend on local network infrastructure.
• Software solution for Thuraya SG-2520 satellite phones
• Add-on device for Thuraya SO-2510 satellite phones
• Secure cable or wireless connection from a GSMK CryptoPhone to Thuraya satellite phones
• Secure satellite communication utilizing the GSMK CryptoPhone crypto engine with the strongest and most secure algorithms available today – AES256 and Twofish
• 4096 bit Diffie-Hellman key exchange with SHA256 hash function
• Readout-hash based key authentication
• 256 bit effective key length
• Encryption key is destroyed as soon as the call ends
• Source code available online for independent security assessments
For users with a large installed base of the older Thuraya Hughes 7100/7101 satellite phones, the GSMK CryptoPhone T2 Thuraya Satellite Option continues to be available upon request.