GSMK Cryptophone T3
or if you do not wish to depend on local network infrastructure.
• Software solution for Thuraya SG-2520 satellite phones
• Add-on device for Thuraya SO-2510 satellite phones
• Secure cable or wireless connection from a GSMK CryptoPhone to Thuraya satellite phones
• Secure satellite communication utilizing the GSMK CryptoPhone crypto engine with the strongest and most secure algorithms available today – AES256 and Twofish
• 4096 bit Diffie-Hellman key exchange with SHA256 hash function
• Readout-hash based key authentication
• 256 bit effective key length
• Encryption key is destroyed as soon as the call ends
• Source code available online for independent security assessments
For users with a large installed base of the older Thuraya Hughes 7100/7101 satellite phones, the GSMK CryptoPhone T2 Thuraya Satellite Option continues to be available upon request.